RWB will not disclose the personal information you provide to us with anyone outside of RWB and our advertising and promotional agencies and consultants, except in those specific instances where you expressly give us permission to do so, or where we are required to do so by law.
We may ask you for your name, email address, age, street address, city, state, zip code, comments, suggestions or other information. Our purpose in gathering this information is to send you mailings or e-mails if you have given us permission to do so, or to respond to your questions or comments. If you do not want to be contacted for these purposes, if you would like to obtain a copy of the personal information gathered by this web site, or correct or delete such information from our web site's database, please email us by clicking here .
Effective Date: This policy was last updated on February 1, 2009.
Terms & Conditions
RWB runs this web site for informational, educational and promotional/communication purposes. For the confidentiality purposes of our clients, visitors should not download anything from our site without express written approval. This includes all text, images and video for private, public or commercial purpose. We may disclose your personal information to CLAL and its affiliates and division, subject to the same parameters.
If you place an order with us, we will collect your name, address, telephone number, credit card information and your e-mail address. The laws of the State of New York and the United States govern any claim relating to the use of this site and the materials contained herein. This site will only be construed and evaluated according to United States law, and RWB makes no representations that site materials are appropriate outside the U.S. Besides sending you e-mail updates, we may use your contact information periodically in order to send you e-mail regarding upcoming events and promotions.
By visiting this site, you are legally obligated to our Terms & Conditions accessible through our homepage at http://www.clal.org/a9.html and any other law or regulation as it applies to the site, the Internet, or the World Wide Web. If you have any questions or concerns, you should navigate away from this site until resolved—once you begin browsing this site, you are bound by our Terms & Conditions.
Terms & Conditions of Use:
- By entering this site you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions.
- By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any communication or material you transmit to this site will not be treated as confidential or proprietary and may be used by RWB anywhere, anytime, and for any reason whatsoever.
- We make no promises, expressed or implied, that the information contained on this site is accurate. If you choose to use information on the site, you are doing so at your own risk. We assume no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions on the site.
- Everything on this site is copyrighted and may not be used without the express written consent of RWB or without granting a byline to RWB as approved by the program’s Co-Directors. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark, or service mark contained on this site is owned or licensed by RWB, our clients, vendors affiliates or partners, and may not be used by you without prior written approval or by providing a byline acknowledging credit to RWB. RWB will enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law. Sound, graphics, charts, text, video, information, or images of places or people are either the property of RWB or used on this site with permission. Your use of any of these materials is prohibited unless specifically provided for on the site. Any unauthorized use of these materials may subject you to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy, and publicity rights.
- All of the pictures of people, animals, things and places shown on the site are either the property of RWB or have been licensed specifically to us for use on this site only. Unauthorized use of any images from this site may violate laws and the rights of the people depicted in the images. RWB nor any of our clients, vendors, affiliates or partners, are liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, these images.
- RWB, nor any of our clients, vendors, affiliates or partners, are liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided to you 'AS IS' WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSABLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW. We, in no way, warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- All links on this site are placed here for your convenience and to provide you with additional information. This does not imply that we have browsed these sites, even periodically. RWB accepts no responsibility for the content or viability of any of the links attached to this site. By clicking on any of these links, you do so at your own risk.
- Any and all content may be changed at any time by RWB. Regardless of these changes, the above terms and conditions still apply.